Sunday, March 20, 2011

10 Days on the Front Range

Our time in Denver is up and tomorrow Brion and I are flying back the heat and humidity that frequents the southeast.  We had a great time and we were able to climb many great boulder problems on Colorado's front range.  This has definitely been one of my more productive trips and I am really happy with how things went.  I had no expectations coming out here and I think it helped my climbing. Here's my list from the trip:
  • Right Graham Arete V9
  • Cage Free V10
  • Bambi V11
  • Elegant Universe V11
  • Left Graham Arete V11
  • Dark Waters V12
  • Circadian Rhythm V13
  • Fantasia V13

We had a couple cameras shooting video the whole trip and John, Brion, and I have managed to put together a nice little video of our time here.  The video should be done and ready for your viewing pleasure in a couple of days.  In the meantime, here are some screen shots from '10 days on the Front Range'.



Elegant Universe V11
Elegant Infinite V10
Lower section of Dark Waters V12
Bambi V11
Topout of Bambi/Fantasia
Circadian Rhythm V13
Brion on Suspension of Disbelief V13
John on Hardboiled V11

2 comments:

  1. I cant view the video on my computer, but i can hear the music... what is it? Its really good

    ReplyDelete
  2. The video is on the post titled, "Colorado Vid" and it has video from a bunch of problems from my trip to Colorado.

    ReplyDelete