Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hueco Update #2

I love this place. The climbing just gets better and better. Its awesome hanging out with cool people at night and climbing boulders during the day. Today and tomorrow are rest days for Hayley and I. In the last couple of days I have managed to climb a couple more cool problems including a flash of Tequila Sunrise V12, a flash of Power of Landjager V11, as well as a send of Crown of Aragorn V13 in just over an hour! SO HAPPY! I have hardly any video from my trip so far, but here are a few photos Hayley and Adam Johnson snapped.


Power of Landjager V11 - Hayley's photo

Power of Landjager V11 - Hayley's photo
Tequila Sunrise V12 - Adam Johnson photo

Tequila Sunrise V12 - Adam Johnson photo

1 comment:

  1. Sick. It's super impressive how you're making your way through these hard classic boulders so quickly, Brad! Inspiring the say the least. Have you tried Loaded Direct or Barefoot yet? I'd be willing you bet you do them fast too.

    ReplyDelete