Thursday, December 23, 2010

Back Home

After a long 26 hour drive we have arrived safely back in Atlanta.  Hueco was awesome and I can't wait to get back next year.  I'm taking a few days off from climbing for the holidays and the rest is much welcomed.  I feel like I've been on the go constantly since February and it will be nice to have some down time to recover physically and mentally  from the last few months of training and school work.  I had enough time today to throw together a little video of a problem I did a while back in Laurel Falls, Tennesee called Stankins V11, which I've posted below.  I'm in the process of going through what little footage I have from Hueco as well.  I'll be sure to post it on here when its finished.  Happy holidays everyone!


Stankins V11 from Brad Weaver on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment