Friday, November 5, 2010

HP 40

Long time since I've updated, I know. Last week I was able to get out to Dayton for the day and was able to finish off Stankins V11, first go of the season. It felt really good to do this line so quickly this year because it felt really hard for me last year. I got close on a few other problems and I can't wait to get back. There are some pics below. Right now I'm in the process of getting the truck together so I can head out to Horse Pens 40 for the 2nd leg of the Triple Crown Bouldering Series. Temps look AMAZING this year with highs in the mid 50's. This is a much welcomed change from past years where the highs were in the 70's. It will be a fun weekend and I can't wait to get back on some of the more classic problems in the south. Slope it UP!!!


Nate Draughn working out Lord of the Dance, V11




Stankins, V11 - Hayley Watts Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment