Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Southern Sampler

So I've been working on putting together a little video for a little while now.  Its nothing special but I know its nice to have a little bit longer video to watch, so I started working on one.  Well it turns out it is harder to do than I thought.  Trying to gather enough footage is fairly difficult, especially when you are impatient like I am.  Instead of waiting for another month and trying to gather more footage I figured I'd just show what I have....

A Southern Sampler from Brad Weaver on Vimeo.



I have been pretty busy with school recently and haven't really had a chance to get out much.  I've been crazy busy in the gym though.  Motivation is high and I have started to train a little bit.  Mostly just bouldering a lot and doing some core stuff.  Most of the motivation is coming from plans that we are making for the end of the year. Hayley and I have made Hueco reservations for late November through late December and I couldn't be more psyched!  Hueco has been at the top of my destination list for a while now and I want to make sure I am in top shape when I finally get there, even if it is still a long way off.

Temperatures are starting to warm up in the southeast now and it seems like winter is leaving us.  Yesterday was my first day back route climbing in a few months and it was painful!  I have no endurance or lead head right now but I am sure it will come back quickly.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work man! Little heavy on the effects but the footy was great. You using that HG20?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks man...next time less effects. thanks for the input! much appreciated! and yeah...shooting with the hg20.

    ReplyDelete