Friday, October 2, 2009

To BOONE!!

First off, sorry for the lack of updates. Not a whole lot has been going on for the last two weeks. We've been posted up just outside of Atlanta GA for the past few weeks in preparation for Hayley's sister's wedding. The wedding was a blast and I even got all fancied up.

Striking

On Tuesday Hayley and I drove up to Chattanooga to go bouldering at LRC. The conditions were so much better than the last time we were there and we had an enjoyable beginning to our fall.

Pics: Nathan Drolet


Right now we are in the process of getting ourselves into gear so we can make the drive to BOONE, NC! The first leg of the Triple Crown Bouldering Series is this Saturday at Hound's Ears. I'm particularly stoked on this comp because I've wanted to check out Boone for a long time and I'm finally doing it! YEEEAAHH! The field is stacked this year with folks such as Jimmy Webb, Phil Schaal, Brion Voges, etc. I'm just hoping to fill out my scorecard with some classics.

Wish me luck! I'm gonna need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment