Thursday, September 3, 2009

Dirty South

In the past month or so Hayley and I have gone from Salt Lake, to Rifle CO, to Illinois, and now we are posted up in Georgia. Needless to say...we are OVER all the driving.

Our Journey


The weather was extremely mild for the two weeks that we were in Illinois and I'm hoping that it carries over into the fall. It would be awesome if the fall temps/conditions would stick around longer than two weeks like they did last year. I am starting to get amped for the journey to the Red River Gorge this fall. I'm really looking forward to all the good routes, great friends, and fun times that will be had.


Good Times!



On another note, I am officially registered for the 2009 Triple Crown Bouldering Series! Super psyched! I competed in a couple of the Horse Pens comps back in the day and they were a blast. I've wanted to visit Boone and climb at the notorious Hound's Ears boulderfield for some time now, so it is super exciting to have that in the near future.

HP40

As for now we are layin' low and doing the school thing. I'm trying to stay in shape for when the weather gets good and I am hoping to make it to the Red and LRC for at least a weekend here soon. Can't wait to get ahold of some of those slimy summer grips!

Some shots from Illinois...



Perfection

2 comments:

  1. Dirty South! Yeah. Missed you guys. When you come up for LRC, stay with us!!!! All are welcome. Can't wait to "climb" with you 2. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, your pictures make me miss home!

    Melania from Edwardsville, Il living in Anchorage, AK

    ReplyDelete