Monday, June 8, 2009

Whole Shot

Not really in the writing mood lately but I'll try anyways...After a whole lot of getting back into the route game it is game on!  Last week after doing Sheep Shagger and The Great Feast I took a few rest days and headed back to Maple to find a new project.  I got on the beginning of Divine Fury 5.14b and decided that I wasn't in the mood to try to figure out some trickery for a strange kneebar so I lowered and hopped on Whole Shot 5.13d.  Whole Shot and The Great Feast share the same start...basically the routes are 60 percent the same...Whole Shot breaks right after a big rest and The Great Feast breaks left.  I felt really good on the bottom of the route and that good feeling stuck with me till the chains.  I'm finally feeling like I can recover on route again, which is sweet!  The next thing on the agenda is Pipedream 5.14a, which is basically a long extension of Sheep Shagger.  I got on it after Whole Shot and I think I'll be able to do it in a couple more goes.  I'm headed out Thursday so hopefully I can make something happen... 

No comments:

Post a Comment