Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sick Pics

Here are some photos my buddy Kevin Todd took yesterday while we were having a session in LCC.  He's an extremely talented photographer who is passionate about his work.  Plus he's only been shooting for a year or so.  PROPS!  Yesterday was my 5th day on and I somehow managed to do some cool problems.


The Buzz V8

Bronson's Arete V8

Today I went out to A.F. with the intention of banging out some pitches.  I didn't take into account that I haven't climbed 5 days on in a LONG time so my day ended quickly.  I'd like to get out this weekend but the weather is looking kinda iffy.  My buddy Cam is in the process of building a SICK woody in his MASSIVE garage so I'll probably make my way over to give a hand.  This will be my new area to sesh in once it is complete.  

Tomorrow rest day, Thursday climbing...

1 comment:

  1. Nice Pics.
    The top most picture is of FLIP, the arete to the right of BUZZ. BUZZ gets the pinch/crimp with the right and FLIP with the left hand.
    Nice job on those lines they are great.
    J

    ReplyDelete