Friday, March 27, 2009

That White...

Psych was high until this past week when a snow storm blew into Salt Lake. Since then it has been hard to stay motivated. I'm stuck working so I can't get out to Joe's or St. George and I'm not that psyched to go to the gym. 


Hayley and I went to Momentum Climbing Gym to do some routes for the first time in months.  The verdict...I have no endurance.  I feel like I need the motherload in my life...too bad I'm across the country.  Today we went out to LCC and found dry rock on the Tigerstripe boulder, where I have been trying Ching V12 on and off for a month or so.  This problem frustrates the hell out of me.  Not only have I tried every piece of beta imaginable and still haven't found my way to the top, the holds are sharp and unpleasant. 




I was getting really close to doing the problem...when all of a sudden...







...I split my tip.  That kinda ended my day so we drove back home so I could start messing around with my early bday present from Hayley...she hooked it up and got me a Nikon D40!  Psyched! Hopefully this means that I'll learn how to take some decent photos for everybody's entertainment.  Here are a few from my first day of shooting...




Obviously they're not the best but hey...it's a start.  Sunday I'm trying to make it to Joe's to finish off a few projects....if not its back to LCC.  Trying to stay psyched...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment