Monday, January 5, 2009

Rest Days

Today is rest day numero 3.  It seems like everybody in the southeast is going crazy from a lack of climbing.  One day the forecast looks good, the next it is raining.  So frustrating...but hey...whatcha gonna do?  Watching videos, eating, and occassionally cross training are key to staying sane.  I think I've watched every good climbing video online as well as all my actual videos.  


I leave the southeast Friday to head home to Illinois.  I'll be stopping in So Ill for a few days to do some climbing at the Holy Boulders and some other little areas.  Guns and Roses is a classic problem that I haven't had the chance to check out yet, so that is definitely on my list.  It looks sick!

After that I am heading back home for a week to set for a rope comp at my old gym, Upper Limits.  It should be a fun week and hopefully the comp will have a good turn out.  Then I'm off to Utah!  Very psyched.  I'm working on a preliminary draft of my ticklist for Joe's, as well as the next 6 months or so.  I'll post it as soon as I'm finished. 

No comments:

Post a Comment